
I think it is alright to have a negative thinking sometimes rather than pretending that I am a positive thinking person. Why? Because I just cannot control my emotional. Why I need to act like I am nothing and forced myself to smile in front of everyone? Of course I won't blamed or throw tantrums to the others. I just don't like to be a fake person.
When I meet a person that makes me feeling annoyed, I ignore. If I meet a person that is good and kind, I will doubled the payback. People don't have to wear a mask to hide your true self unless you are working. I am an emotional person but people forced me to change. It just makes me feel like I'm live for the others not myself. I just want to be me, like a flower inside a pot. Not let the others pick me up from the pot, it will causes me injured or maybe lead to death once I'm leaving my comfortable pot.
I enjoy to be myself. No one can change me except my parent because I know they want me to change for my own good. And I just want to tell those people who kept called me to change,:" Just leave me alone please, even I change also not your business. What I will become won't affect your life. Some else, you are just a passenger, a tiny character in my life."
No comments:
Post a Comment